TwitteringsSarahDearsley: @Bitscreed I am sure we will learn more at E3 anyway. Either way, they needed to upgrade. Not sure what else people were hoping for?
56 minutes agoSarahDearsley: @Bitscreed It is not neglecting games - it is still pouring money into that, but it just has something extra as well.
58 minutes agoSarahDearsley: @Bitscreed The point they were making is that you therefore don't need a smart TV or sky box - its all in one.
59 minutes agoBitscreed: RT @britishgaming: Haha. The GMAs won't have goody bags or Twitter competitions this year, and PRs can no longer vote.
60 minutes agoBitscreed: @SarahDearsley Which is nothing a smart TV or set top/Sky box doesn't do already. Their target market is already catered to.
1 hour agoSarahDearsley: @Bitscreed But you don't need them to go on about games;its a games console, of course it does games. You need them to say what else it does
1 hour ago
- cheap jordan shoes on MCV quietly sack staff writer, cause Hitman: Absolution review round-up kerfuffle
- Michael Panole on Dead Space 3 will let you pay real money for virtual scrap
- Jason Brown on Polytron’s Fez jumping to other platforms in 2013
- Matt McDermott on Shining stupidity by SEGA plunges YouTube fan-channels into Darkness
- Gracielle on Shining stupidity by SEGA plunges YouTube fan-channels into Darkness