If you have any comments, suggestions, complaints or curiosities about the site, feel free to use the handy form below. Your email address will not be sold to unscrupulous third-parties because I respect your privacy, and also because I don't know anyone I can sell such stuff to. Nor will it be used to bombard you with incessant spam until the day you just can't take it anymore and spontaneously burst into tears at your local Nandos.
TwitteringsBitscreed: @RavenValor95 I have some "suggestions" of my own that I will put forward to the gaming public in a future video.
11 hours agoRavenValor95: @Bitscreed That's what I'd like them to do with it, best chance of something not shit coming out imo
12 hours agoBitscreed: @RavenValor95 We can dream though can't we? And hope, nay, pray. Dear gods its all we can do at this moment. :(
12 hours agoBitscreed: @RavenValor95 That's far too sensible. It could also still result in a Homeworld game with some sort of Gearbox involvement. :(
12 hours agoRavenValor95: @Bitscreed License it off to another developer who is competent. They pretty much did that with Aliens...except the competent part lol
12 hours ago
- Michael Panole on Dead Space 3 will let you pay real money for virtual scrap
- Jason Brown on Polytron’s Fez jumping to other platforms in 2013
- Matt McDermott on Shining stupidity by SEGA plunges YouTube fan-channels into Darkness
- Gracielle on Shining stupidity by SEGA plunges YouTube fan-channels into Darkness
- Jason Brown on Developers Insight – Retro Affect